Time & Location
About the Event
If you're a woman, and you're planning to do anything to change the world; be it starting the next big tech or beauty company, finding a solution for climate change, being the next big influencer, becoming the next partner of a law firm, a best-selling author... ANYTHING - this event should not be missed! Onwe Press is celebrating the launch of our first title of 2020 '53 Women You Don't Know, Who Changed Our World' and we want you to join us!
We will be gathering some of the most knowledgeable and inspirational women in the room, from founders, investors, creators, influencers, corporates, advisors and even some of the women we've included in the book. We've got a banging DJ and excess prosecco for an event of empowerment but also practical support for reaching your goals! Join us this Women's History Month 2020. If you've been to one of our parties before, you know this is not to be missed. Get your tickets now - they include entry, a drink, and a cute goodie bag. VERY LIMITED.
The agenda will look something like this...
- Boss-y panel of women killing it (panellists to be announced)
- “Speed dating” with experts in every field i.e. raising investment, marketing, legal, social media, becoming an influencer, bootstrapping, product development, personal branding, mental health, life coaching & more
- Networking with excess prosecco & a sick DJ, of course
- Sold OutEarly Bird£12.50£12.500£0
- Sold OutEarly Bird + Book£16.50£16.500£0
- Standard + Book£22.50£22.500£0